Ownership, Intellectual Property, and Protection of Services.
- You agree that the Services, and all software, data, photographs, writing, music, images, videos, text, other content, and all Intellectual Property Rights therein, are owned by us, and/or our suppliers and/or our licensors, and/or persons indicated on notices with respect to particular portions of the Services. For the avoidance of doubt, “Services” includes all software, data, photographs, writings, music, images, sounds, videos, and other content. “Intellectual Property Rights” means all copyrights, rights of inventorship, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, trade secrets, rights of publicity, rights of privacy, and all other proprietary rights. Except as we specifically agree in writing, no element of the Services may be used or used, processed or exploited in any way other than as part of the Services offered to you through the Website. You may own the physical media on which elements of the Services are delivered to you or reside, but we retain full and complete ownership of the Services. We do not transfer title to any portion of the Services to you.
- We grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable license (the “License”) to access and use the Services. You are permitted to use such Services for your personal, noncommercial use only, and only for as long as the Services are made available by us. This License does not include any right to reproduce, distribute, communicate to the public, make available to the public, create derivative works of, or transform any of the Services in any media format or channel (except as expressly described or contemplated within the Services). Without limiting the foregoing, you may not use the Services as a service bureau, data center or reseller. Under this License and your use of the Services, you may not circumvent or disable any content protection system or digital rights management technology used by the Services; decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Services to a human-readable form; remove identification, copyright or other proprietary notices; or access or use the Services in an unlawful or unauthorized manner or in a manner that suggests an association with our products, services or brands. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
- If you access the Services through a mobile network, your network or roaming provider’s messaging, data and other rates and fees will apply.
- We respect the Intellectual Property Rights of others. It is our policy to terminate the access privileges of those who repeatedly infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of others. If any person or entity believes such party’s work has been posted on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us at the address below and provide the following information: (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (b) a description of the copyrighted work that the party claims has been infringed, and identification of the URL or other specific location on the Services where the material that the party claims is infringing is located; (c) the party’s address, telephone number, and email address; (d) a statement by the party that such party has a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (e) a statement by the party, made under penalty of perjury, that the above-listed information in the notice is accurate and that the party is authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Please note, by submitting a copyright infringement notification or other communication (including communications about content stored on or transmitted through the Services) you consent to have that communication forwarded to the person who stored or transmitted the content addressed by your communication, in order to facilitate a prompt resolution. However, the DMCA infringement notification (including any personal identifying information set forth in the Notifications) will be forwarded as submitted to us without any deletions.
- Our full name and street address is: Maxim Crane Works, L.P., 1225 Washington Pike, Bridgeville, PA 15107. We list, immediately below, the name and address of our designated agent for copyright infringement issues.
Our designated agent for notice of copyright infringement can be reached at:
Agent: General Counsel, Maxim Crane Works, L.P., 1225 Washington Pike, Bridgeville, PA 15107, email@example.com.
Representations and Warranties; Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer.
- WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES (OR ANY OF THEM) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT IT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY OBLIGATION TO VERIFY INFORMATION AND DATA MADE AVAILABLE ON, BY OR THROUGH THE SERVICES AND YOU ASSUME ALL OBLIGATION AND RISK FOR ALL ATTRIBUTES OF THE DATA, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ITS CORRECTNESS AND ACCURACY.
- ANY LINKS TO OR DISPLAY OF THIRD-PARTY CONTENT ARE PROVIDED SOLELY AS A CONVENIENCE TO YOU. MAXIM CRANE MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF THE ACCURACY, QUALITY, RELIABILITY OR ETHICALITY OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED AT THE OTHER SITES TO WHICH THE SERVICES LINK.
Limitations of Actions.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE EFFECT OF ANY DISCLAIMER CONTAINED HEREIN, ANY CAUSE OF ACTION YOU MAY HAVE WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE YEAR AFTER THE CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISES, OTHERWISE SUCH CLAIM OR ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
We shall be excused from performance to the extent that performance is prevented, delayed or obstructed by causes beyond our reasonable control such as health emergencies (such as pandemics), riots, insurrection, fires, floods, explosions, war, governmental action, or natural disasters.
Maxim Crane may terminate your use of the Services at any time and for any reason that is not a violation of applicable law upon notice to you.